[access-uk] Re: Sky Talker - a little bit more info

  • From: "spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:12:12 +0100

Sky Talker - a little bit more infoOK, what does this tell us? its ok for an
ordinary sky plus box? and the speechcomes through the speakers?

Why isn't it suitable for sky plus hd and is there a work around for this? will
they be upgrading it for sky plus hd?

Sorry for all of the questions but I'm not very clever in this sort of thing.

Trace