[access-uk] Re: Sky TV Guide

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:18:52 +0100

Oh yes they have, I know so for a fact.  I'm surprised nevertheless that the
disability team haven't acted upon this long ago.  I haven't looked at the new
guide, but assume there isn't an accessible version on the disability section
of the site, otherwise some of you would have mentioned it.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace