[access-uk] Sky Reception with Home Cinema

  • From: "Brian" <brianfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:24:02 -0000

For years I have experienced distorted reception when using Sky box through
home cinema amp with either RCA or now optical via sky+. It is not my amp etc
as I have tried others; 5.1 and 6.1. Have called in Sky engineers and all they
are concerned with is picture quality. They refused to move the dish or replace
it. I have thought about using larger dish instead of mini dish. This is very
frustrating as I have heard better sound through systems costing far less in
other parts of the UK. Has anyone had the same problem and more importantly, if
they have, did they get over it and if so how?

Brian