[access-uk] Re: Sky Plus

  • From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 14:43:37 +0100

Hi Edward,

I've only got one recording in my planner at the moment.  When I have more
I'd be able to give you a more helpful answer but the one programme I have
got in there is definitely showing when you press the planner button and
when you go into the programme there's a watch button.  Therefore, from my
very short experience, I would say that you can definitely find your
recorded programmes, watch and then delete them.

Andrew