[access-uk] Re: Sky Plus

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:50:08 -0000

Thing is though that if you dont' want ot use the box directly recording stuff is very accessible either via sky.com and remote record or via texting. Personally I use a mix of Remote4 Record and Manual Record, the advantage of manual record being that you can specify the actual channel, so for example if I want ITV AD I can tell it to record from 993. I must say I was reluctant at first to get the box but now taht I have I can enjoy programs that I used to watch when I had the time.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>