[access-uk] Sky Plus

I agree 100% with  Terry's sentiments. The Plus box is a crackin' piece of
kit and I'd be lost without it, but the fact still remains that it is less
than customer friendly from this lists point of view. Although I'll
certainly put up with its little inaccessible ways as the over all product
is a winner for me!

Darran

"It is not his creed nor his nationality which counts - it's the man
himself." Willie Maley