[access-uk] Re: Sky Plus

  • From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 21:02:30 -0000

Hi Andy. On my sky package if I go to channel 996 it tells me all the
channel numbers and what the channels are and whether they are audio
described, signed etc. At the end of the list there is also a phone number
especially for visually impaired people where they will advise you on all
aspects of sky. I presume you can access channel 996 with your package. I am
not on sky plus but I do subscribe to the whole package. If you can't access
the 996 channel information channel let me know and I will get you the
visually impaired person's sky help number.

Regards

Debbie

Living in beautiful Devon

You can contact me on: