[access-uk] Sky Player and Kontiki Delivery Manager Problem

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:52:28 +0100

Hi,
Is there anyone on list successfully using Sky Player along with either or both Iplayer and Chanel Four's service. I am having a problem where Delivery Manager crashes when I try to play Sky content and from some reading around it seems that Sky, Four and the BBC all use the Kontiki Delivery Manager in some way for their service. It is certainly causing problems for some people using multiple players and I am one of them. Things I have tried:
Closing Iplayer down before loading Sky Player.
Restarting my computer, you never know!
Stopping Kontiki Delivery Manager loading up at start up.
These things didn't work and I don't want to uninstall Iplayer to sort it out. Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Dean