[access-uk] Re: Sky Gnome

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:27:57 -0000

Hi Jackie.

What you don't mention is that they are absolutely rubbish.  I bought one of
these fellows as you put it and it cost me 70 quid in to the bargain.  The
speakers on the thing are tinny, the device itself is very heavy and unwieldy
having no handle and you don't get much usage out of a single charge.  If they
are giving them away for free then that's perhaps saying something, but they
aren't worth buying.