[access-uk] Sky Broadband

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:10:52 +0100

    Hi. Recently I have moved to another property and I have had all three of
my Sky services transferred. The TV and phone has been transferred but the
internet hasn't been transferred properly. For the last 3 days it's been caught
up in between closing down at my old property and being activated at my new
property. Sky have only gave me this explanation. Has anyone else ever
transferred their internet service from Sky from one address to another and
experienced this technical glitch? They aren't sure as to when the internet
will be up and running at my new property. All I can get out of them is that I
must call back within a couple of days to see if there has been any
progression. I'm having to use my E71 as a modem and would like to know if it
has HSDPA as Talks hasn't reported the connection to be running on a HSDPA
connection.