[access-uk] Skipe

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:28:34 +0100

Hi all - does anybody else get emails with the subject line "a friend
invites you to skipe?"

The messages have my correct name and email in them, and do seem to come
from Skipe.com. Are these genuine?

I once had a go at signing up for Skipe, ages back, and never used it, so
that's perhaps how whoever it is has my contact details.

I am not set up for Skipe, as I don't have a mic set up on this machine, and
haven't really paid any attention to how it works, or what I would have to
do in order to use it.

Anybody any thoughts on these messages I receive, and where I can find out
more info on how to get started with Skipe?

- Andy