[access-uk] Re: Size of the Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:42:25 +0100

Certainly seems 'size matters'.  don't get telling the spammers now!

I might put up my recording of the Stream presentation too if I feel
the recording warrants it.  (I'm no BH or anything, and given Mr. H's
experience I'm sure you'lll get good info, and maybe comparisons from
that source.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: