[access-uk] Re: Size of the Victor Reader Stream

Christine, I went to Sight Village the other day, Wednesday it was, and
one of the seminars that I went to was to do with the Victor Reader
Stream. It sounds a fantastic little piece of equipment, as, not only
can it play daisy files, but it can also play text files, music files,
and, thanks to a firmware upgrade being launched in September, audible
files. How it plays text files? Well it has a text-to-speech engine
built in, just like the BC does, and that engine will read out loud the
text files. I hope this helps. For more information please visit
http://www.humanware.com. My friend William has pre-ordered his, so he
should be one of the first to get it either next month or the month
after that.