From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sunil
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 10:01 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Silence a keystroke?

Ok just to add more confusion, I've just used the ctrl+, and ctrl+. keys to
read through messages and Jaws doesn't announce control anything.  It says
next or previous message depending on the command.  I'm wondering if you
might be able to do something about it in the verbosity settings but again
don't know what.  Am not really up to speed with all the workings of the new
Jaws.