[access-uk] Sighted Help with Powerpoint Slide

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:04:54 +0100

Hi
I have one powerpoint slide that I was to add some data to.  I understand from
Hussein on the list that this is a simple task for a sighted person but has its
obvious difficulties for those of us with little or no vision.  Hussein did
kindly see if he could assist but was experiencing freezing on his screen due
to the magnification.  He has the technical skills to do this but not the
visual acquity and I would be similar.  I think there are some sighted people
on the list and I am wondering if anyone would be prepared to assist.  I got
some simple instructions from Hussein as to how to do this but he reckons that
it is almost self-explanatiory to someone who  can see and knows powerpoint.

Eleanor