[access-uk] Sight and Sound - E-Mail Communication Problems

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:43:46 -0000

Sight and Sound have been totally without incoming and
outgoing e-mail communication since around mid-night on
Sunday.

With the release of JAWS 8 on Friday, this could not have
happened at a worse time.

Right now (4.30pm Tuesday) messages are backed up on their
ISP's server resulting in bounced mail, although there are
signs that things may soon be resolved.

Mervyn Robertson from S&S has asked me to pass on his
sincerest apologies to anyone who has been trying to e-mail
him or any of his staff.

As soon as normal service is resumed, we'll advise
accordingly, at which point it may be necessary for you to
re-send any message sent during this period.

George Bell.