[access-uk] Re: Sight Village this year?

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:07:53 +0100

ray,

Thanks for your review.  Wondered if anyone had been there this year as we
have had no other impressions.  Did anyone see the "TADI" and what is it
like?  I have heard privately from one person who was at Sight Village that
Cobolt are shortly to bring out a vibrating bank note denomination detector.
that's my name for it not theirs.  Could be a good idea if it does not cost
too many vibrations.

David
---

** vacation ## d