[access-uk] Re: Sight Village this year?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:49:22 +0100

Hi again list.

Strikes me my brain is not in gear this morning, (smile).

I guess the big attraction of RNC is that it could offer accomodation.
Would be interesting to see how the costs would stack up.  Dare say
exhibitors, or most of them, would want to find a hotel, but your ordinary
punter would maybe find overnighting attractive at the right price.

Ray.