[access-uk] Re: Sight Village: First Impressions

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:50:26 +0100

Hi Scott,

I've got a weblink for you that, I hope, will fill you in. It is written more aimed at a sighted person and gaining their understanding which, I find interesting. HOwever, it does tell you all about tag it. I believe there is an audio introduction to tag it.

Hope this helps. http://www.dlinfo.de/productdetails.php?cat=202&show=tagit

Justin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott" <unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>