[access-uk] Re: Sight Village

  • From: "martin houghton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:49:41 +0100

Hi Jackie

I have Itunes on both my pc and lap top.  I am currently using the
demonstration version of a product called J tunes from
www.tand-consultancy.co.uk  I hope that's the right link anyway.  On my pc
which is running windows XP it is very awkward to get going, but I installed it
on my lap top which is running Windows Vista Premium with JFW version 9 with
the latest update it's working great.  There are loads of keystrokes to learn
though and does require a certain amount of patients to go through the
tutorials.  Apart from that, it does sceme to work OK at first glance.

Hope that helps.

All the best

Martin