[access-uk] Re: Sight Village

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:40:24 +0100

Ah! Steve me boy! I work now, like you, so I can't just come over to you at an
exhibition and hang around while you demo stuff to a throng of waiting
hopefuls. (smile). I'd love to see SiRecogniser in action, and bring the
K-Reader to compare it, purely out of interest I have to say, not to be smug
about it.  I'm sure they both have different needs for different situations.
And it's good to know that there is competition out there to hopefully make
both products even better.

That's about as diplomatic as it gets for me. (smile).

Jackie Cairns

Braille Support Adviser

Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sight and Sound Technology Ltd