To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:25 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Sight Village

Hi

Jackie wrote:
With the utmost respect to what Brian does, the problem with scripts for Itunes that he produces is that every time there is a JAWS upgrade, then scripts have to be written to keep up with that version.

BH With respect that is not quite correct. Currently, the same set of scripts function with JAWS V6 right through to V9 including the latest build. It is Apple's iTunes software which is the stumbling block, not JAWS. Apple are fairly prolific in their output of iTunes builds, and occasionally because of changes they make to the software that does require some small changes to the way the scripts function. but especially over recent times I haven't had to do that much to ensure it is accessible with JAWS. In fact I haven't changed the scripts since just prior to the CSUN conference in L A during March.

Best Regards:

Brian