[access-uk] Sideburns

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:10:54 -0000

Hi,
I am so sorry if this is really off topic for this list, but I did not know
where to ask the following.
I am totally blind and I have to shave nearly every day.  As I cannot see, I
always have problem with cutting my sideburns strait.  I always have to ask
someone who could see to check them if they are right.  I tried electric
shaver, raiser etc, without joy.  If anyone have any idea, I would be
grateful.  I thought about getting rid of it with laser treatment, but it is
quite expensive!!!

Please help.

Ali  LL.B