[access-uk] Re: Should the format a customer receives Bank documents in be determined by the bank or the customer?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:22:58 +0100

Hi Alexander,

Yes, this is one of the things that I really find annoying and it happens with lots of companies and other places where literature is sent. Their systems just don't allow for you to specify preferences, depending on the type of item you'll need to read. I hate storing Braille over a long period but often want to read something in that format, then keep in text. It's infuriating but I guess they just can't understand it, can they? I don't think there's all that much we can do either ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx