  From: Carol Pearson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:22 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Should the format a customer receives Bank documents
in be determined by the bank or the customer?

  Hi Alexander,

  Yes, this is one of the things that I really find annoying and it happens
  with lots of companies and other places where literature is sent.  Their
  systems just don't allow for you to specify preferences, depending on the
  type of item you'll need to read.  I hate storing Braille over a long period
  but often want to read something in that format, then keep in text.  It's
  infuriating but I guess they just can't understand it, can they?  I don't
  think there's all that much we can do either ...

  --
  Carol
  carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx