[access-uk] Sherlock Talking Label Identifier

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:59:42 -0000

Has anyone used the Sherlock Talking Label Identifier from Caretec, or know
much about it please?  It seems our Society has been given a new one through
donation which the CEO has offered Ian and I because, in his words, we are
about the most technically savvy to possibly get something out of it.  The only
identifier I've ever seen is the Voila.

I'm picking up my new toy tomorrow, so if anyone knows of a good set of
accessible destructions, or has used one of these contraptions, please do let
me know as I'm somewhat intrigued and delighted.  It's very rare to be offered
a freebee in this way, and I do like Caretec products.

Many thanks.

Jackie