[access-uk] Re: Setting up Virgin

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 20:06:56 -0000

Well, Ibrahim, I obviously never had to do any of that when I signed up, but then it was some years ago and they weren't Virgin Media at that time.

Sorry, Hannah, if I've unintentionally misled you ...

I would just suggest that you get very full instructions from them as to what you have still to do when they leave and make sure you have all the information to hand.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx