[access-uk] Re: Setting up Virgin

  • From: Hannah Day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 14:46:27 +0000

aw ok wel i wil have a go and if jaws doesn't help then  my dad wil do it

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannahday

On 07/02/2010 14:40, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Chris.

I can't help you there I'm afraid. I haven't been a user of Virgin's
services for about 5 years so its extremely difficult to remember how
the software was set up, however I can't recall any major difficulties I
had as I'm a proficient jaws user. If Hanna is able to use the jaws
cursor and mouse controls, I can't see there being any problem.

All the best and sorry I can't be more definitive.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>