[access-uk] Re: Setting up IMAP using Outlook 2000

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:21:12 +0100

Hi Marie, the idea behind Imap is that you can read your mail from more than one location, as you're managing the mails directly from the server, rather than them downloading to your computer. Hope that helps. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>