[access-uk] Re: Setting spamguard to mark mails with bulk for Alexander

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for these steps, however, if you don't mind me saying so, you missed
out the step of clicking on options within mail.  I had to click on
something called mail options before clicking on spam protection and
reaching the spam protection area.  I was then able to follow  the rest of
your instructions.

I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again for the help.

Alexander Shannon