[access-uk] Re: Service Providers

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:17:50 -0500

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for that info. I have logged onto the plusnet site. They are
adequate, I suppose, but I still didn't like the fact that you are limited.
I also checked into Freeserve and, again, found that you are limited. Then I
came across Telewest and was very surprised. I liked them a lot. They
offered TV services, telephone services, and, hooray, unlimited broadband at
a very resonable price. Unfortunately, they didn't cover Helensburgh on the
firth of Clyde. I then checked on Virgin, which possibly does do
Helensburgh, but they too limit the user. I'm used to 10MB download speed
and no limit, so I might find being limited quite restrictive. At the moment
it looks like Freeserve, the wana do people will get my phone call later
next week. And what is this... Wanna do, anyway. Are they Australian? Some
kind of cross between a wallaby and a kangaroo?
Yes, I'm moving to Scotland. Well, someone has to take over from Rangers
manager, Alex McLeish and I aim to fill out an application.

Peter