From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dean Wilcox
Sent: Friday 16 January 2009 21:52
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Serotek System Access Products

I'm sure Steve Nutt from Comproom said they could set up the 48 month option
as they are a UK seller but it was some time ago and I wouldn't want you to
hold me to that!

At 21:20 16/01/2009, you wrote:

Hi Ibrehim. I am paying the $39 per month and was considdering going on to
the 48 month plan. Well it looks like I'll have to stick to my monthly $39.
I'm paying a couple of pounds more because of the demize of the pound
against the dollar.