[access-uk] Re: Serious problem with internet explorer

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:37:16 +0100

If it is affecting off-line content then it sounds like a serious bit of
spyware has made it onto your PC.  There are various spyware killers about
but the best known I think is Spybot Search and destroy off the
www.jfwlite.com website under "programs".  I would give this a try.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology