[access-uk] Re: Serious problem with JAWS

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:55:05 -0000

Moti, hi there. Well I do have JAWS 6 and the computer does the same thing with it where JAWS keeps repeating itself and won't stop. JAWS 6 was fine before I took the computer to the shop though. At the shop they updated the Motherboard bios and put me in a new disk drive and when it came back this started. Over the last two days though oddly enough it seems to have been OK so I'm hoping it'll be alright.

Donna
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moti Azrad" <motia@xxxxxxx>