[access-uk] Re: Serious problem with JAWS

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:23:33 -0000

Hi Donna

As you know I use magnification to see the screen. But I also change the windows colours to high contrast. I often use jaws to read emails as it would take me forever to do it by eye. The only draw back is that changing the colours causes outlook to do some strange things. For instance it will keep reading a sentence over and over as I am typing it. Each time I type a new word in the sentence it is read all over again. The same is true in word. there are numerous quirks that occur through changing the colours.

I'm just wondering if somehow your colours or some other aspect of the windows appearance has been changed causing this weird problem.

Just an idea? Would be worth checking.

Darren.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>