[access-uk] Re: Sendspace shortcut keys

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 07:32:05 +0100

Hi, Sandra!

Thanks for your offer of help.

I use Window-Eyes Ver 6.1.

I had a couple of TIAs, which are mini strokes, which has affected my memory.

So I forget, and have forgotten, all the things I used to do on the computer.

So your help would be very much appreciated.

For some reason I can't get Eudora to show my signature.

My E-mail address is:-

frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

At 07:04 04/05/2007, Sandra Henshall typed furiously: