[access-uk] Re: Sending pictures in OE

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:43:26 +0100

Ray -

I'm trying to firstly make sure I've selected the pick from the web page, I
select what JAWS announces as 'graphic' speaking it's caption, but cutting and
pasting it in to an open OE message doesn't work, like you said, so then need
to save it, but Save As, doesn't offer a .gif option, so did try saving it as
HTM, but was never sure I'd got it, and when I tried to send it to a friend, it
didn't attach, only the attachment text got sent!

Andy