[access-uk] Re: Send/Receive

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:20:59 +0100

OK. Because I told Outlook Express to remember my username and password, I don't have to type that in. So what happens when I open OE is that the inbox comes up, so then I do a control M to monitor how many messages are being downloaded to my computer. I do this by listening to how far along the progress is. However, it would be nice if I didn't have to press control M and instead the dialogue (the one that says hide button, stop button, etc) comes up automatically when I start Outlook Express at least. Hope that helps, and thanks in advance for any more help. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>