[access-uk] Re: Search results in Vista

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:18:39 -0000

Hi Douglas,

Not having a screen reader on my Vista system as yet, I can
only offer general advise which a sighted person may be able
to help you with.

There is, or should be a column called "Folder" in the
search results.  If not, you need to right click on any of
the existing column headings, and make sure that "Folder" is
checked or ticked.

You may however find that by tabbing, you arrive on the
"Name" column.  Press the Windows Context key brings up the
same list.

Once you have the Folder" column in screen, all will be
revealed.

George.