[access-uk] Screen Magnification User Wanted to Help Test a Web Site for Accessibility

  • From: "Christopher Edwards" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:26:36 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies to those on both the BCAB and Access-UK lists who wil see this twice.

I recently received a message from Victoria Boulton of Flow Interactive asking me if I could help them test one of their web sites for accessibility. She also asked if I could find a screen magnification user in the London area who would also be willing to help. They are prepared to visit you either at home or work and will reimburse you for your time. They would like to do something around the 13th July so the timescale is rather short I'm afraid.

If anyone is interested please will you contact me OFF LIST with the following information which I will then forward to Victoria.

Your contact telephone number and e-mail address;
What times you are available on dates around July 13;
The area of London where you would like them to visit you;
The screen magnification software you use.
Any other information you think might be useful.

My e-mail address is
chris@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks for your help.

Chris Edwards