[access-uk] Screen Colour Problem

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:56:17 -0000

Hi All

Because of my hearing problems I don't use a screen reader but use a mixture of colour contrast and magnification. I prefer black screen and white writing which I usually get from Supernova. However on web pages often the information for links will be in a dark blue which on the black screen makes it very hard to see. Lately my eyesight seems to have deteriorated even more and I'm finding it almost impossible to see this writing any more.

Is there any way I can change the colour of this text to something more acceptable? I seem to recall something being done a while ago whereby one could devise their own colour styles. Any help or a direction in which to look would be so very much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance

Roger

Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq