[access-uk] Re: Scanning solutions

  • From: "Alan Pollard" <a.pollard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 15:33:40 +1000

Hi,re your request for a scanner recommendation,well,I more or less had the
same needs,I also needed to replace my old cannon Printer ,so after looking
around for a possible I finished up getting an ,Epson combination ,scanner and
Printer,and I am more than satisfied  with both functions.  It's an ink Jet but
it has a single cartridge for mono printing and 3 carts for colour ,all can be
replaced seperatly it is easy to use with big  recessed buttons  also  comes
bundled with,Fine Reader sprint ,O C R software,I mainly wanted it to read  the
 inserted imfo  in a C D ,it reads them nearly perfectly! hardly a mistake
,,..Price in Australian Dollars is ,69 dollars,.Hope this imfo is helpfull
write me back if you wish for further imfo.Regards Alan Pollard Melbourne
australia.