[access-uk] Re: Scanning solutions

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:24:09 +0100

Hi Ibrahim and all.
I use the Sprint Plus edition that came with my printer scanner combination and it's very good. I even use it to process images like screenshots.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 25/05/2011 11:04, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:
Hi Saqib.
I personally use Abbyy Fine Reader. Its easy to use, accessible and can
scan to a wide variety of formats as well as handling PDF files, photos
and even screenshot images for OCR processing.
All the best, Ibrahim.