[access-uk] Re: Scanners and Netbooks

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 21:52:37 -0000

Hi Caroline.

Indeed I was, Ibrahim is my review nickname on Play so feel free to check out my other reviews as well. I don't write many, but when I do, I try to write as comprehensive a review as possible. I hope that the review was useful to you and that you marked it as helpful for the benefit of other customers. Most importantly though, I hope you find the scanner does what you want and that my glowing review is justified with your experiences.

All the best and please get in touch if you need any help with the scanner.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/12/2009 12:10

Hi Caroline.

The Canon Lide range of scanners are excellent portable scanners, they're
USB powered and are ideal for netbook use. I use one for both my netbooks
and laptops, at home on the desk and while travelling.  You can use any
OCR
program such as Open Book, Kurzweil or a commercial application like Fine
Reader which again, I recommend.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>