[access-uk] Re: Scan Disc and Defragmenting

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:24:55 +0100

Hi Tristram

Most interesting, I do not get scandisc by following your instructions nor do I
have a file on this system called scandisc, or any sensible variation of it's
spelling.  I had it on my Win 98 machine but haven't seen it since upgrading to
XP many years ago,   As defragment is provided I had assumed that it was no
longer necessary.  Perhaps I should download a copy from somewhere.

Regards
Philip