[access-uk] Re: Say NO to 0870!

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:55:06 +0100

I've been using this site now for about 10 months, whenever possible, and
many of the bigger companies, IE banks etc, are listed with their
geographical numbers.

One benefit of this is, if you're signed up to one of those phone packages
that allow UK numbers to be called free, but not those o 8 7 0
non-geographical ones, you are ahead of the game!