[access-uk] Saving my addressbook in OE to transfer to the new PC

Probably quite elementary for most of you, but, try as I might, I can't find any info in the OE help files about how to do this. I want to store my addressbook in OE to my external drive and put it on the programme on the new PC once the drive is connected.

Any simple step by step instructions very much welcomed.
Thanks in advance.
Marie