From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Macrae
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 3:10 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Saving Documents.

This is precisely the method I used to retrieve something in
my current
situation, however, I still would appreciate help.  I'm
working on a
laptop which is and isn't network connected.  When it is, I
save stuff
to my documents.  However, when it isn't and I try to
retrieve them,
because My documents is part of the network, I cant find
them.  When
saving stuff offline, I noticed that there's a location
called local
settings to which I've saved stuff.  But I can't find it in
WE.  Anyone
tell me where to look please?=3D20