[access-uk] Re: Samsung q330 information

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:44:59 +0100

Hi Terry.

Imagine if you will a wall of tiles like you might find in a bathroom or
kitchen.  The keys are flat squares set flush against the casing of the
machine, so there’s no raised edge or anything for that matter on them, they’re
just flat and level with each other.  This is what is meant by a tyled
keyboard, and your either gonna like it or lothe it.  I personally love mine,
but then that’s me.

All the best, Ibrahim.