[access-uk] Re: SYSTEM RESTORE

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:12:51 -0000

Hi Andy, I think you need to click on the restore point itself after
choosing the date if that makes sense. After you click on the date, scroll
down the page and you'll come across a list of the available restore points
for that chosen date. Jaws should say "clickable" after reading the time of
that restore point. Click on the restore point followed by the next button
and see if that works.

HTH,
Amro